Mission, Vision, Values
The VIM Berkshires free clinic provides access to quality healthcare for income qualified, uninsured and underinsured residents of the Berkshire region in a respectful and caring manner.
A society in which all members of our community have access to quality healthcare, for the common good.
- Volunteerism: To embed throughout the organization and its operation a spirit of service to others.
- Trust: Developing relationships with patients, coworkers, colleagues, and the community-at-large that are based on honesty and integrity.
- Caring: A bedrock of our existence. We strive to provide the best medical care we can by caring for the patient and about the patient in every way possible.
- Community: To build community based on teamwork and collaboration.
- Dignity: To respect and honor the privacy, individuality, humanity and self-esteem of our clients, staff, volunteers, and contributors.
- Quality: To attain superior performance in all aspects of our activities.